Mighty Mick's Gym is a boxing gym based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was founded and owned by Mickey Goldmill until his death in 1981. Goldmill trained the legendary Heavyweight boxer, Rocky Balboa at the gym. After Mickey's death in 1981, the gym closed and remained dormant for around six years until Rocky Balboa who had filed for bankruptcy and returned to Philadelphia reopened the gym due to it being one of the only possessions the bank couldn't take due to it being willed to his son, Robert Balboa, Jr. by Mickey.
- Rocky Balboa (Former Two-Time Undisputed Heavyweight Champion)
- Tommy Gunn (Former Undisputed Heavyweight Champion)
- Adonis Johnson Creed (Current WBO Heavyweight Champion)
- In a deleted scene of Rocky Balboa, the inside of the gym was seen as Rocky was sparring with a fighter and getting ready for his fight against Mason "The Line" Dixon, along with Marie and Paulie helping him train.
- In Rocky Balboa, Rocky mentioned the sign looked like it was falling apart meaning the gym must have been abandoned several years since Rocky won the World heavyweight championship. Rocky still owns the gym. They then moved the gym into a better location and also remodeled it to make it as good as new. In Creed, Rocky came back to the gym and it was new and improved.